Keep Pochito's

 One of my favorites places to eat with my family is "Pochito's". Its name is a chilean modism that refers to when you are satisfied it is the same as being "Pochito's".

The restaurant is on the other side of the city, that's why we don't go as often as i would like, it's located in Peñalolen and i live in Calera de tango.

We go on family outings very often but Pochito's is a must in our panoramas, maybe once a month. 

I like the taste of the food and the special preparation of their hamburgers, which are definitely one of the best i've ever tried, but my favorite are the fries with toppings, they are really delicious, the name is "XL Continentals" and they have a bed of French fries, grilled shrimp, sautéed mushrooms and one exquisite yogurt sauce.

but if you go, I definitely do not recommend the desserts, since there is almost never a variety and it is not worth it in relation to the price.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Last weekend

My best friend

My song of the moment