University

Hi, my name is Marthina Valdivia, i am twenty one years old, and the last year i star study Architecter and now i will count my experience in the first year at the university.

First will you now i love sport and i continue doing this of good time, at the morning or before sleep, is soo relax for my; yoga or pilates ar my favorites. Also i pased many hours of my time whit my litle kitty in my house, she stay whith my when i work soo late for the class, she is my best company, always hurts my (playing) but i love it, is my baby kitten. 

For other part, at the university i will know so nice people and enjoy whit them, my friends and family are the best support.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Last weekend

My best friend

My song of the moment