My best friend

 Well i started talking about who is thisss...is name is Paulino Oyarzun, he is an old friend, we met in scout in the year 2016, in this moment I was a matcnmaker between him and my friend called Maria, we organized a date inside a camp and love arose. But after a few months they ended their relationship. By then i was alredy close with both. 

We continued to be very close friends in scouts, we slept in the same tent, we ate the same food with dirt and he was good company. In the year 2019 for personal reasons i entered to study at his school, we hadn´t talked about which course i would be accepted into, but i happened to end up in the same course. 

This year was the best, and we always ate sushi because it is my favorite, we went home together and we even danced together at the school ceremony. 

He is the best friend in the world, he knows me better anyone, better than me. In the pandemic he was my best company, and support because we had many things in comun. We layed videogames always, it was so funny. I love his humor. 

He looks like a character of a disney series "phineas and ferb", his name character is Baljeet. 



And this is the best photo hahaha. 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Last weekend

My song of the moment